INFORMATION PURSUANT TO ARTICLE 13 OF LEGISLATIVE DECREE NO. 196/2003 "Code for the protection of personal data".
Under Article. 13 of Legislative Decree. N. 196/2003, the personal data provided will be treated as follows:
The collection and processing of personal data are made for entry to the site
and account management (recovering forgotten passwords, sending communications, etc.).
RULES 'OF TREATMENT
The processing of data for the aforesaid purposes':
a) and 'it realized through transactions or complex operations indicated by. 4 of the Decree. N. 196/2003;
b) and 'with the aid of electronic means suitable to guarantee security and confidentiality;
c) 'done by the administrator of this site or by persons in charge this directly.
The provision of data required and 'absolutely optional, except as provided in the next point.
REFUSAL TO GIVE INFORMATION
Any refusal to provide personal information to the person concerned involves the inability 'to complete
entry to the site and the services connected to it.
COMMUNICATION AND DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
The data collected will be subject to disclosure and dissemination to the staff responsible for the administration
of the site and its maintenance, responsible for such proceeding or in any way involved in it for reasons of service,
without requiring the consent of the person concerned;
Article. 13 of the law. 196/2003, recognizes the following rights:
- Right to be informed about the existence or not at amministrazi'one data concerning him,
even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form (Art. 7, paragraph 1)
their origin (Art. 7, paragraph 2, letter a) the purpose 'and mode' of treatment (art. 7, paragraph 2, letter b), the logic applied in case of treatment with the help of Electronic (art. 7, paragraph 2, letter c);
- Right to be informed about the data identifying the owner, manager (Art. 7, paragraph 2, letter d) and the representative (art. 5, paragraph 2); - Right to be informed of the subjects and categories of persons to whom the information may be disclosed or who may become aware i'n quality 'of owners, managers or officers (Art. 7, paragraph 2, letter e);
- The right to obtain updating, rectification or, if interested, integration of data (Art. 7, paragraph 3, letter a);
- The right to obtain cancellation, anonymization or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including those that do not 'need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed (Article . 7, paragraph 3, letter b);
- The right to obtain confirmation that the operations referred to in Article 7, paragraph 3, a) and b) of the Act have been made known, also regarding their content, of those to whom the data were communicated or disclosed except where this proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate to the protected right (art. 7, paragraph 3, letter c);
- The right to object, in whole or in part, to the processing of data for reasons of legitimacy 'and for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct sales or market research or commercial communication (Art. 7, paragraph 4, letters ) and b);
- Right to compensation for damage caused by the effect of the treatment of personal data (Art. 15);
- Right to appeal to 'court or the Guarantor to enforce the rights listed above (art. 141 and 145).
OWNER AND MANAGER OF TREATMENT
Owner and manager of data processing and 'the administrator of this site, located at: